Pumpkin seed milk is creamy and delicious and has an incredible set of benefits.
This really is a delicious drink. The powerful ingredients can make our bodies stronger and more beautiful inside and out. From muscle boosting to promoting that all important facial skin glow we yearn for.
(for 1 Drink)
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds soaked for about 4 hours
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups filtered water or more to taste
- 1 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp regular
- 3 pitted dates, OR 2 – 3 tbsp of maple syrup or Agave (low GI)
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (gives a creamier texture)
- Place all ingredients in a mixer
- Blend at a low speed. Quickly accelerate to high speed until all of the seeds are completely blitzed – about 1 minute
Then … enjoy your drink.
Latest posts by Michaela Deasy-Smith (see all)
- Drink your way to Youthfulness with Pumpkin Seed Milk - August 22, 2016