The Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine Congress in Monaco (AMWC 2018) is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, anti-aging conference in the world.
There you find the latest research discoveries, tools and practices that can help you to live healthier, longer, and more beautifully.
As I want to make sure you are up-to-date about everything anti-aging … and give you specific tips and ideas of what YOU can do, I've taped a little conference vlog diary every evening where I share what I thought were the most fascinating topics of the day.
Here's Day 1, where I discovered more about chemical peels, transhumanism and how to extend life with caloric restriction without starving yourself.
In this diary you’ll discover …
- Topics of the day : What I learned about chemical peels, transhumanism, and living longer with caloric restriction without starving yourself on day 1 of the Aesthetic & AntiAging Medicine World Congress in Monaco … [0:53]
Chemical Peels …
- Chemical Peels … and why I don’t really understand peeling … [1:15]
- There are many different types of peels : From light peeling to deep peelings … [1:39]
- Peelings today don’t have to hurt anymore … [2:05]
- How peelings can go wrong … [2:18]
Extending life … and living a healthier life with caloric restriction …
- The major problem with caloric restriction … [2:43]
- How can you mimic caloric restriction ? … [3:28]
- How to do intermittent fasting ? … [3:36]
- What is the best way for women to do intermittent fasting … and why ? … [4:28]
- Doing the ketogenic diet to tease your body into believing that it is starving … and how I do that including some daily chocolate … [5:00]
- Why you don’t want to eat too many proteins … [5:30]
- The benefits of polyphenols to trigger anti-aging benefits … [6:06]
- The most effective polyphenols to mimic caloric restriction … [6:20]
- How I keep my own inflammation low … [6:57]
Transhumanism … how far are you ready to go ? …
- Will my little granddaughter still need a computer ? … [7:30]
- What will the future of our great-grandhildren look like ? … [8:00]
- What is the idea behind transhumanism ? … [8:20]
- From understanding our DNA … [8:35]
- … to protheses … that will allow us to perform better than those without protheses … [9:20]
- … to changing our DNA … or creating designer babies … [10:11]
- What are some of the issues with transhumanism ? … [10:29]
- How far can transhumanism go ? … [10:50]
- Is transhumanism a way to become immortal ? … and … [11:45]
- When will transhumanism simply be a fact of life ? … [11:50]
I hope you enjoyed this conference vlog diary !
If you want to see the top 5 themes of the AMWC 2018, go to …
And for the conference vlog diaries of days 2 & 3, check out …
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK
Do you have any questions … or suggestions ?
What conferences do you want me to report from ?
Simply let me know in the comments below … or on social media.
Latest posts by Ines O'Donovan, PhD (see all)
- Jeunessima Friday Lifestyle Delights 5. Tips for busy Women over 40 - October 26, 2018
- Jeunessima Friday Lifestyle Delights 4. Tips for busy Women over 40 - October 20, 2018
- Can eating seasonally help you stay young? - October 16, 2018