Pumpkin seed milk is creamy and delicious and has an incredible set of benefits.
The powerful ingredients can make your body stronger and more beautiful inside and out. From muscle boosting to promoting that all important facial skin glow we yearn for.
(for 1 Drink)
- 1 cup (125 g) raw pumpkin seeds soaked for about 4 hours
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups (600-700 ml) filtered water or more to taste
- 1 tsp alcohol-free pure vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp regular vanilla extract
- 3 pitted dates, OR 2-3 tbsp of maple syrup or Agave (low GI)
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (gives a creamier texture)
- Place all ingredients in a mixer
- Blend at a low speed. Quickly accelerate to high speed until all of the seeds are completely blitzed – about 1 minute
Enjoy your drink!
Latest posts by Michaela Deasy-Smith (see all)
- Drink your way to Youthfulness with Pumpkin Seed Milk - August 22, 2016