THE JEUNESSIMA ART OF LIVING INDEX
Your Top Tips & Ideas for a Healthier, Happier & Longer Life
Download the pdf of the index with our top tips from Jeunessima Magazine issue 20 by right-clicking on the image below.
Choose one action that you can start implementing into your life today …
so you enjoy your life more … every day … at any age!
WHAT DOMINATES YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW? YIN OR YANG?
Take this quiz right now to find out.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES WE MENTION
- HiMirror – A smart mirror that analyzes your skin and tracks progress towards your beauty goal
- Oura Ring – The most beautiful & accurate sleep & activity tracker
- Test your DNA – Companies like 23andme allow the decoding of essential genes to understand what blueprint you have been given, what genes are worth to focus on, which genes you want to switch on or off
- Test your microbiome – Viome allows you to test to your microbiome to see what bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and more … you have in your gut and how well your gut works, should be a basic part of discovering what foods you need more of, which ones you should avoid and what supplements would be good to add
- Twilights from True Dark – block 98% of the entire spectrum of blue-light that impacts your sleep and performance
- CNS Finger Tap Test – It measures the status of your central nervous system, the system that controls your energy balance.
BOOKS WE RECOMMEND
Patricia Ortiz, Argentinian winery owner
Patricia is one of the leading winemakers in Argentina … and a woman. She re-invented herself several times in her life working in completely different professions in different countries and continents.
Ramel Rones, Mind-Body Health and Wellness Consultant
Rami authored the best-selling Sunrise and Sunset Tai Chi series and is the first Tai Chi Master to co-author a study in The New England Journal of Medicine. He featured in the New York Times and is Scientific Consultant at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Irene Prantalos, www.salubre.com.au
Having cleared her own psoriasis with Chinese medicine, Irene decided to study human biology and Chinese medicine. Now a thought leader in the field of psoriasis and healthy skin, she also helps with issues like menopause, digestive health and anti-aging.
Dr. Josh Axe, www.draxe.com
Dr. Axe, DNM, DC, CNS, is a doctor of natural medicine, chiropractic physician and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people get healthy. He operates the world’s largest health website with over 17 million visitors a month.
Naveen Jain, www.naveenjain.com
Naveen Jain is an entrepreneur and philanthropist driven to solve the world’s biggest challenges through innovation. He is the founder of Moon Express, World Innovation Institute, Viome, TalentWise, Intelius, and Infospace.
Dave Asprey, www.bulletproof.com
Dave is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who, over the last 2 decades, invested more than $1 Million to hack his own biology. He is the founder of Bulletproof, New York Times bestselling author, and podcaster at Bulletproof Radio,
Ben Greenfield, Founder and CEO of Kion
Ben Greenfield is a biohacker, human body and brain performance coach, ex-bodybuilder, Ironman triathlete, professional Spartan athlete, anti-aging consultant, speaker and author of the New York Times Bestseller “Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health and Life”