JEUNESSIMA MAGAZINE 22
- On Your iPad, Tablet & Phone -
PURCHASE THIS ISSUE ON
In This Issue ...
- Are you truly healthy? Covid shows that health should be the base for everything we do, especially if we want to slow aging. In Jeunessima Magazine 22, discover plenty of tips from Dr Aubrey de Grey, PhD, Dr Bill Andrews & others on how to live healthier longer
- Going shopping can be a challenge. You have so many choices … thousands of different foods and drinks. But which one is right for you? Discover a new shopping wearable that finds the foods that help to switch on your good genes
- Find out in our Jeunessima Café what women around the world answered when asked this question
- We all climb mountains … most of us proverbial mountains. But some women climb actual mountains. Dr. Sandra Kaufmann is such a woman
- Discover why Dr Aubrey de Grey, one of the most provocative theoreticians in gerontology and rejuvenation, believes that aging is the biggest problem humanity faces right now and what happens once age reversal becomes reality
- Find out why Dr Bill Andrews, a CEO determined to find a cure for aging, believes that living is the greatest thing. How long he wants to live. And what he would do if is ultra-marathon runner legs would get cut off or if he would lose his brain
- Discover why James Strole & Bernadeane, co-hosts of RAADFest, a conference for superlongevity and immortality enthusiasts, believe that with just the right aliveness attitude & the power of your body and mind, you can achieve superlongevity and immortality
- Fisetin is a somewhat esoteric, little-known substance … and supplement … that we should all get to know. Dr Sandra Kaufmann shares some of its benefits for health and longevity
- You know how many years you are alive, your chronological age. But what about your biological age? Are your body & mind younger or older than your chronological age? Margaretta Colangelo shares the latest developments on biomarkers of aging and longevity
- There are so many ways you can impact your longevity, so many dietary choices, supplements, so many new antiaging protocols. But if you’re really serious about taking charge of your longevity, Joe Bardin shares the only answer there is
- There are moments in life when it’s time to leave everything behind & start completely anew … even if others believe it is too late. Read the story of Marie-Claire, who decided at the age of 60 to leave everything behind to marry the love of her life in New York
- Consumer Electronics Show or CES is the biggest exhibition of its kind in the world. Ines O’Donovan discovered the most exciting tech products for you that will help you live a healthier, happier & maybe even longer life
- If you want to stay alive & experience an ageless future with excellent health & vitality, RAADFest is one of the best antiaging conferences in the world. Discover daily video diaries and some of the best tips from speakers like Dr Aubrey de Grey, PhD, Dr Greg Fahy, Dr Amy Killen & Bill Faloon
- Being fit and healthy is always important. But when being hit by a global pandemic like Covid-19, being resilient & fighting aging becomes vital. Discover Ines O'Donovan's video diary and the best tips from Dave Asprey’s biohacking conference from Jay Shetty, Maria Shriver & others
- Do you want to live healthier … and maybe even longer? Then helping your body to flush out senescent cells should be a crucial part of your health & antiaging routine. Ines O’Donovan shares an advanced but simple-to-do protocol
- What could a very long or even immortal life look like? What ways do you have right now to expand not just your lifespan but your healthspan … or just be happier and healthier now? Here are the top 7 aging-related books that have been published over the last months
- Discover a summary of our top tips & ideas from this magazine issue so you can enjoy your life more … every day … at any age
Letter From Ines
Shop for Your DNA
How Long Do You Want to Live?
Climbing Mountains, Overcoming Challenges. An Interview with Supplement Researcher Dr. Sandra Kaufmann
THE FUTURE OF AGING. INTERVIEWS WITH LEADING RESEARCHERS, VISIONARIES & ENTREPRENEURS
Aging Is Easily the Most Serious Problem Facing Humanity. An Interview with Dr. Aubrey de Grey, PhD
Living is the Greatest Thing that Ever Happened. An Interview with Dr. Bill Andrews, PhD
The Power of Body and Mind. An Interview with James Strole & Bernadeane
Fisetin. The Low-Hanging Fruit for Health and Longevity?
How Can You Measure Your Biological Age?
What Is the One Thing I Should Do for My Longevity?
Nevertheless, She Persisted. A Woman’s Story of Change & Challenges … at the Age of 60
LIVING INTO THE FUTURE. THE BEST ANTIAGING TIPS FROM LEADING CONFERENCES IN 2020: CES, RAADFEST & BIOHACKING CONFERENCE
CES 2020. Bringing Technology for More Health & Joy to Your Home
RAADFest 2020. Reversing Aging. Staying Alive
Virtual Biohacking Conference 2020. Biohacking Your Health ‘When the Fit Hits the Shan’
Mass-Reduce Your Senescent Cells … and Live Healthier Longer
7 Anti-Aging Books That Keep You Young and Vibrant and Help You to Live Longer Happier
The Jeunessima Art of Ageless Living Guide
... and much more of course!