JEUNESSIMA MAGAZINE 24
ReYOUvenated. Secrets to a Long Healthy & Happy Life
- On Your iPad, Tablet & Phone -
GET THIS ISSUE ON
In This Issue ...
- Do you want to eat more plant-based meals, but you are suspicious about supermarket produce? Maybe you would love to grow some vegetables, but you have no time, space, or a green thumb? We have found the solution for you
- Are you feeling stuck in a career that might bring you the money & recognition you have been striving for, but your body, mind & soul are tired? Read the story of Shavita Kotak, who reinvented herself - from successful financial planner to vital yogi
- Discover some of the best tips & ideas around health, aging & longevity CEOs, researchers, visionaries, practitioners, and women like you and us shared in our Clubhouse Chats
- It is truly remarkable how even simple words or pictures can influence our bodies … even into being physically older
- Longevity investor & visionary Sergey Young paints a future where we are all billionaires & we live a happy life. Find out how he imagines our life at the age of 200 & the biggest challenge we face if we want to slow and eventually reverse aging
- In this interview, Professor Andrew J. Scott shares why he believes that measuring chronological age has created a wealth of problems & what we as a society … and you as an individual … can do to prepare yourself for a long life
- Gennady Stolyarov II is a transhumanist who his passionate about never dying. In this interview about the Future of Aging, envision with him a future where your body converges with technology, perhaps even change your perception of death
- Are you slathering products on your skin, get treatments, and even eat healthy to slow skin aging? But nothing seems to really work? Read about a new topical shared by Carolina Reis Oliveira, PhD, that rejuvenates your skin on a molecular level
- What if – with 1 simple test a home – you could measure how healthy your immune system is and your biological age? Read Ines O’Donovan’s story how I discovered that my husband of 20 years is 27 years my junior
- We are in the middle of a digestive health crisis, says Wade Lightheart. Ca 12% of US emergency hospital visits relate to gastrointestinal issues. Discover why so many of us are sick to the stomach & what you can do to enjoy healthy digestion & life
- You want to keep your bones strong as you age, right? Strong bones are (in addition to your muscles) what allows you to move with strength and ease and keeps you mobile as you age. And proteins are supposed to be healthy. But which ones?
- Most people are tired after lunch. But this doesn’t have to be. Dr Patrick Porter shares what can you do to get re-energized and focused
- In this issue, you find tips & research on how to keep your brain sharp as you age, how to ease back pain, how to sleep better, about fasting & good reasons to drink coffee
- Carey Davis-Munro, mom of 3 teenagers & food coach, loves curries that nourish & delight her family. In this immunity-boosting Aubergine Rogan Josh & Butternut Squash Aloo recipe she has paired two dishes plus a raita
- Discover a summary of our top tips & ideas from this magazine issue so you can enjoy your life more … every day … at any age
No Green Thumb? No Problem. Grow the Most Nutritious Food in Your Own Home
Down the Exhausting Corporate Rabbit Hole … and Out Again
The Best Tips From Jeunessima Clubhouse Chats
Are You Being Fooled Into Thinking That You Are Old?
THE FUTURE OF AGING. INTERVIEWS WITH LEADING RESEARCHERS, VISIONARIES & ENTREPRENEURS. Part 3
Is It Worth Investing in Aging and Longevity? An Interview with Sergey Young
Betting on Longevity. An Interview with Professor Andrew J. Scott
Our Future is Transhuman. An Interview with Gennady Stolyarov II
Is This Topical Supplement the Fountain of Youth For Your Skin?
Measuring Your Biological Age. Are Glycans the New Way To More Health and Longevity?
Supercharge Your Digestion Over 40. The 101 of Healthy Digestion
The Best Proteins to Keep Your Bones Strong & Healthy as You Age
Have a Midday Mindfulness Practice
Jeunessima News. The latest Tips, Ideas & Research for Your Health, Happiness & Longevity
Boost Your Immune System with Aubergine Rogan Josh & Butternut Squash Aloo
The Jeunessima Art of Ageless Living Guide
... and much more of course!