TERMS & CONDITIONS
Access to and use of ‘Jeunessima.com’ (“the Website”) internationally is provided by Jeunessima Ltd. (“Jeunessima”, “We”, “Us”), the publisher of the ‘Jeunessima Magazine’ (“Magazine”), provider of the ‘Jeunessima Club’ (“Club”), the ‘Jeunessima Shop’ (“Shop”) and other products and services (all products and services provided by Jeunessima under the brand of Jeunessima or otherwise collectively “Products and Services”) on the following terms:
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Milford Road Elstead
Godalming, Surrey GU8 6HF
Email: service (AT) jeunessima.com
By accessing and using the Website and/or the Magazine and/or any other Jeunessima Products and Services online and offline through any form of access, including third-party providers such as but not exclusive to Apple and Google, you, individual or company, (“You”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, you may not access, display, download, post and/or otherwise distribute any content or copy available on the Website.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Browse at your own risk. You access and use the Website and Magazine at your own risk. Jeunessima is not responsible for any type of loss or damage that you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the Website or Magazine.
Jeunessima do not warrant that functions available on jeunessima.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that jeunessima.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on jeunessima.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Jeunessima Ltd or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, alter, create derivative work, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use jeunessima.com content in any way without the prior written permission of Jeunessima to do so. Should you wish to request permission to use any of our content (text, photographs, graphics, video and sound recordings, etc), please email us at service (AT) jeunessima.com
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website, in the Magazine and all other Products and Services is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material or that the advice given is safe or effective. The material may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The opinions expressed and products/services offered here, including and especially those of third parties, are not necessarily those of or endorsed by Jeunessima.
The information provided in the Website, in the Magazine and all other Products and Services is for your general information, education, reference & entertainment and is in no way meant to replace professional medical or other advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Please contact certified professionals for that. You use the information on this Website, in the Magazine and any of the Jeunessima Products and Services at your own discretion and risk.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all liability (other than for death or personal injury caused by Jeunessima’s negligence, fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law) for and makes no warranties (express or implied), representations and/or undertakings about the Website, Magazine and other products and services and the Content (including the accuracy, reliability, suitability, quality, availability or completeness of the Content).
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) which may arise from reliance on or in connection with the Website and/or the Content in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
In compliance with the FTC and other global guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
Many product links going to products on Jeunessima are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales, but the price is the same for you (sometimes, I even get to share a unique discount with you).
Our first priority is providing valuable information and resources to help you enjoy your life more and optimize your body, mind, and spirit, and we will – to our best knowledge – only link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that fit within this purpose.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Jeunessima will receive various types of information from users who access the Website, the Magazine and other Products and Services. This information will include information such as the IP address of your computer but will not include your email address or any other personal information about you, (unless this is specifically provided to us by you). This information is used by us to measure the use of the Website such as the number of visits, average time spent on the Website and the pages viewed. We will use this information to improve the content of our Products and Services such as the Magazine and the Website. Because of the nature of this information, we do not have to keep it confidential and may distribute, copy and use it as we require.
Information you provide to us for posting to the Website, include but are not limited to discussion forums: By posting anything (text, photographs, graphics, video and sound recordings, etc) on the Website or sending it in any other form to Jeunessima, you agree to Jeunessima using it on the Website and in the Magazine as we deem appropriate and that no payments will be made to you for such usage. Jeunessima will, however, not be obliged in any way whatsoever to make such material available on the Website or in the Magazine. You hereby grant us all rights necessary to enable us to make this information available on the Website, in the Magazine and other forms of online and offline communication, including the right to edit such content in our sole discretion. We will try to credit you as the source of the information, where possible.
You warrant that anything that you post to the Website including forums and others will not contain any material:
- that invades anyone's privacy, is disruptive, offensive or abusive, uses profanities or insults others; and/or
- in respect of which another party holds the rights (without the necessary permission to do so) including content (text, photographs, graphics, video and sound recordings, etc) which you have copied from someone else (i.e. to which you do not own the copyright);
- that impersonates another user;
- that contains any obscene, indecent or offensive language;
- that is false, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, harassing, hateful or sexually, racially or otherwise offensive;
- that is encrypted, constitutes spamming, off-topic or unauthorised advertising;
- that is posted or re-submitted several times in the same or similar form;
- that contains URLs (website addresses) if not specifically permitted;
- that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any English or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Website and Magazine only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
You agree not to attempt gain access to Jeunessima’s server by any means whatsoever or to disrupt or interfere with the running of the Website, including its software, or other party’s use of the Website.
It is not possible for Jeunessima to review all material posted to the Website prior to it being made available on the Website. Should Jeunessima become aware that any content you post to the Website is not in accordance with the principles of this agreement, Jeunessima shall be entitled to remove such content immediately, in its sole discretion. We contain the right to close accounts and remove subscribers from the Website, Magazine and Club who violate these agreements. If you are of the view that any content you find posted to the Website violates the principles of this agreement, please email us service @ jeunessima.com
Jeunessima accepts no liability for any content posted to the Website by a third party and you shall remain responsible for the accuracy of any content you post to the Website.
You acknowledge that you are aware that a breach of the warranties contained in this clause is likely to cause Jeunessima to suffer harm, both financial and otherwise. Accordingly, you hereby indemnify Jeunessima in respect of any liabilities, claims, demands, actions, costs on the attorney and own client scale, damages and loss arising from the reliance of content provided on the Website by you or from the non-availability of the Website for any reason whatsoever.
Information we will request from you:
COMPETITION & PRIZES
The following rules shall apply to all competitions, unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Staff of Jeunessima and affiliated companies, prize sponsors, their advertising agencies and families may not enter the competition.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- All entries must be submitted in English only.
- Prize allocation to be provided in accordance with the allocated project budget. If any advertiser/affiliate with whom Jeunessima works in relation to a prize fails or neglects to provide the prize, then it shall not be exchanged for cash but Jeunessima will try to find a suitable replacement prize, to be determined at the sole discretion of Jeunessima.
- The winner(s) consents to his/her name, biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize delivery purposes.
- Jeunessima accepts no responsibility for any problems resulting in lost entries.
- Winners use the prize at their own risk. Jeunessima shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence, including gross negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
- Jeunessima reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- The winner agrees to be photographed for and to appear in a feature in the Jeunessima Magazine, in other Products and Services or in social media managed by Jeunessima if Jeunessima decide to do so.
- You are hereby notified that you have a right to decline consenting to your name, biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to sponsors. You further have the right to decline being photographed for and to appear in a feature in the Jeunessima Magazine, website, other Products and Services or social media managed by Jeunessima. Should you wish to exercise either or both of these rights, you shall do so by informing us within three days from you accepting these terms and conditions, via e-mail to service (AT) jeunessima.com, in which e-mail you shall provide us with particularity of the rights which you wish to exercise. Should you not inform us that you intend exercising these rights within the above 3 day period, you shall be deemed to have consented to the clauses above.
We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied terms and conditions on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after such posting you will be deemed to accept such variations. You are expected to and should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions because they are binding on you.
In the event that any term or condition is held to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. No waiver of any of these terms or conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.