THE WOMAN'S GUIDE TO A STRONGER IMMUNE SYSTEM.
A JEUNESSIMA MAGAZINE SPECIAL
- On Your iPad, Tablet & Phone ... Even as PDF -
PURCHASE THIS SPECIAL ISSUE ON
In This Issue ...
- Most of us take it for granted that our immune system keeps us healthy … until it doesn’t … or until we hit a global pandemic like Coronavirus. This Jeunessima Special is for you to live healthier, happier and maybe even longer … not just in times of crises
- The immune system is your natural defense against viruses, bacteria, fungi and other intruders. Find out what the immune system is, why we need it and how it can go haywire
- Discover why it is crucial for your life … and aging … to have a healthy immune system
- Your body tends to warn you when your immune system is not working properly. Use these signs to check in with your own immune system
- Many people are very active in weakening their own immune system without even knowing it. Are you?
- Our emotional health and our physical wellbeing, specifically our immune system, are linked. Gavin Sharpe shows how stress impacts your immune system not just during but also after a crisis is over
- There are plenty of simple ways to strengthen your immune system. The more you stack, the better your immune system will defend you
- Discover some eclectic plants and molecules that you might never have heard of but that are very effective in modulating your immune system. Researched for you by Dr Sandra Kaufmann
- NAD+ is a natural molecule found in every cell in your body. It plays a vital role in generating cellular energy and activating cellular maintenance and repair processes that keep your cells in good health, as Dr Nichola Conlon explains
- What do 82-year young Bernadeane & 71-year young James Strole from People Unlimited to build a super immune system and win the war against illness, aging, and death?
- A healthy immune system is not only imperative for optimal health, it will also increase your probability of living a long healthy life. Discover some effective BioFinesse tips of LEV Sciences Founder Brent Nally
- You cannot avoid that people around you get ill. Explore ways to avoid getting ill too
- Have you fallen ill? Here are some tips on how to speed up recovery … and make sure you don’t spread your illness to the people around you
Letter From Ines
Understanding Your Immune System. An Introduction
The Benefits of a Healthy Immune System
Signs Your Immune System Needs a Boost
How You Might Be Weakening Your Immune System
Surviving a Crisis. Understanding the Mind-Body Connection of Stress
The Best Ways to Boost Your Immune System and Fight Diseases
BioFinesse Your Immune System. The Extra That Supercharges Your Health
Are you an Uber-Achiever … or are you simply looking for a super-strong immune system that keeps you healthy and going when others slow down, get ill, or even have to give up? … Then these BioFinesse tips are for you
The Little-Known Supplements That Supercharge Your Immune System & Keep You Healthy
Why Boost NAD+ to Improve Your Immunity?
Back to the Rhythm of Nature with the Power of Light
Until a few hundred years ago, we got up with the sun and went to bed with the sun. Then came artificial light, TVs, computers, mobile phones. Find out from Toine Schoutens how they derange your circadian rhythm and what that means for your sleep & health
The Power of Red-Light Therapy. How to BioFinesse Your Health at any Age
The ancient Egyptians called it heliotherapy. The ancient Greeks used sunlight to treat depression. Babsi Sekulovska & Thomas Lechner share how you can use red-light therapy today & reap plenty of health benefits
Boost Your Health and Natural Immunity with Infrared Heat
Imagine you are outside, the sun’s light hits your face and you can feel its gentle warmth. This delightful sensation is caused by infrared light. Johannes Kettelhodt & Sebastian Mierau explain how you can benefit from infrared heat even without the sun
How to Enjoy More Health, Happiness … and Maybe Even a Longer Life. Tips from Health Experts & Longevity Enthusiasts
Health is more than just fighting for it once you are ill. True health is about energy, joy, feeling amazing in your body, having a strong mind. It is about increasing your health span, maybe even living longer. Discover what worldwide experts & executives do and recommend
Daily Habits for a Strong Immune System and Healthy Longevity
The coronavirus pandemic brought a lot of fear and anxiety about this disease and health in general to world. Tina Prodnik shares evidence-based tips on how you can boost your immune system and take a step towards a longer, healthier and happier life
You Are Never Too Old to Build a Strong Immune System
Staying as Biologically Young as Possible by Keeping Your Immune System Healthy
Niacin Sauna Detox. The Smart Way to Cleanse Your Body & Mind
Nowadays, we're exposed to so many toxins that our body can’t deal with them on its own. Ines O’Donovan shares the difference between Finnish & infrared saunas and how you can use them for an effective detox … for more health & a robust immune system
Ultimate Immune System Boosters
Living forever won’t work for you if a virus like SARS-CoV-2 kills you. Living forever might be a stretch, but it might well be possible. David A. Kekich shares what you can do to avoid viruses, boost your immune system, and regenerate & rejuvenate your body
What to Do When the People Around You Are Ill?
What to Do When YOU Are Sick?
... and much more of course!